CLICK ON THE STUDIO BUTTON BELOW AS PER THE TIMETABLE AND CLASS SCHEDULE TO JOIN THE CLASS!
- Make sure you have created a SAFE DANCE SPACE.
- Move furniture & ensure you also have safe flooring so you don’t slip or fall.
- You should be able to swing arms and legs with space to move freely.
- No rugs, tables or chairs nearby (also lookout for toddlers and pets!)
- Make sure the surface is NOT SLIPPERY.
- Make sure the area is well lit so we can see you clearly.
- Make sure you’re wearing correct dance attire.
- Are you dressed for dance class as usual? You should be! As they say, “Dress for Success!”.
- Make sure you have a parent present monitoring your dance lesson at all times - especially for acrobatics where you might need some help!
- If you need to ask a question put your hand up or wave it around and we will do our best to respond soon.
Thanks for joining us – it means the world!
Now Let’s dance!